Empower Yoga Offers Aerial Yoga Classes
Aerial Yoga: Beginners
This class will teach you the foundations of using the Aerial hammock to enhance your Yoga practice. A great class for those new to Aerial Yoga and traditional Yoga. Class will focus on breathe, alignment, and fundamentals of Yoga, both in air and on ground. Pace is moderate, focus on mindful fluid breathe & movement.
Aerial Yoga: Gentle
Perfect class when you want to slow down. We use the hammock to move through slow, relaxed flow in air and on ground. Paces is slow and focuses on gentle, slow mindful movement & breathe.
Fit, Float, Fly Gym:
- Guided 15 minute warm-up
- Detailed breakdown of a new skill/pose each week both on ground and in air.
- Skills to help improve strength & flexibility posted each week after class geared to help practice & improve skills learned in class.
- This is optional homework and great way to keep practicing and improving after class.
- A great opportunity to refine skills whether on ground, in the Aerial hammocks, silks, Lyra, or practice Acro Yoga. You will have the option to do your own thing and log hours on equipment
- **You will need to get clearance from instructor to ensure safety.
- Safe & fun environment with trained staff to answer questions and help you improve your goals.
- Fun & Interactive time to play, explore, and practice. Two teachers on hand will be on hand to answer questions and provide guidance.
Aerial Yoga Difference
No flips, tricks, or gimmicks; Aerial Yoga is authentic Yoga , heightened to new levels.
Aerial Yoga offers authentic Yoga with the support of a soft, Aerial fabric hammock to explore, refine and advance traditional asana, both in the air and on the ground. the support of a soft fabric Aerial hammock, Aerial Yoga allows you to refine and advance traditional Asana both on the ground and in the air.
In an Aerial Yoga class, you’ll relax and realign the body, center the mind and uplift the spirit. Your teacher will guide you to experience physical release, refined strength, energetic flow, and awareness of breath, body and bandhas. Supported by the hammock, you’ll let go into gravity, deepen your practice, and awaken a “yogic high.”
Work with gravity to relax and realign the body, center the mind, and uplift the spirit.
You will deepen your practice, experience physical release, improve strength, improve energetic flow, and increase awareness of breath, body, and bandhas.
Aerial Yoga is accessible to students of all experience levels.
In an Aerial Yoga class you can…
- Practice real Yoga, elevated – not just tricks & gimmicks
- Learn from experienced and well trained teachers
- Enhance your understanding of traditional asana practice
- Rapidly realize advanced poses
- Relieve stress and find your center
- Be playful and challenge yourself!
Aerial Yoga teachers are devoted, experienced yoga instructors who have completed thorough training to safely incorporate the hammock into their Yoga classes. Each teacher has a unique background and style of Yoga; but all Aerial Yoga teachers understand the principles of Yoga, and can safely guide you through a playful and transformative Aerial Yoga class!
Aerial Yoga is uniquely developed for all levels of experience.
No previous Aerial , acrobatic, or Yoga experience is necessary.
Everyone in good health can benefit from Aerial Yoga.
Please be advised…
Aerial Yoga is not recommended for individuals who have high blood pressure, cataracts, are pregnant, or anyone for whom hanging upside-down could cause medical complications or discomfort.
Aerial Yoga. Real Yoga. Empower Yoga.