Recipe: Yogi Parsley Sauce
Our world has been turned upside down and right side up with our latest creation, Yogi Parsley sauce. It’s has made each meal so magically delicious that we can’t stop doing a happy dance. Best of all? It is easy to make and good for you.
- 1 bunch (about 2 cups worth)
- 1 clove, fresh. Be sure to peel off the dry outer layer
- Olive Oil
- 1/3 Cup. Cold pressed, quality oil is ideal
- 1-2 splash to taste
- Sea Salt
- 1-2 dash to taste
- Place ingredients in blender (excluding salt & lemon)
- Blend until smooth
- Add lemon and salt to taste
- Place in container
- Be sure to refrigerate. You may find it gets a bit thick in fridge, that’s normal. If thickening happens just shake well and leave out of fridge a few minutes before next use
- We used a cheapo Bullet style blender on first batch and a fancy shamacy Vitamix on second. Both worked well.
- Any container will due.
- Reuse & Handy Dandy Tip: We re-purposed an old ketchup container (bought from our local friends at Luckys). Clean a old ketchup/mustard (any container that you squeeze) by filling with water and let it soak overnight. Fill and enjoy.
- Funnel (Optional)
- Only needed if using a narrow mouth container. Or if you’re super messy like me. 🙂
Recipe: Bell Peppers w/ Yogi Parsley Sauce
- Add other veggies (cook times may vary on veggie & size cut)
- Remove steam and seeds
- Cut in 1/4’s
- Drizzle Yogi Parsley Sauce
- Bake 375 degrees for 5-8 minutes
- As an alternative and for more smoky flavor try grilling.
- Enjoy (Happy Dance Optional but recommended)