Recipe: Almond Milk
Nothing compares to enjoying the simple things. Making Almond milk is simple and so tasty.
- 1 Cup (Soaked overnight)
- Dates Medjool Pitted
- 4 large dates
- Vanilla Extract
- Soak Almonds overnight. Place almonds in bowl of water. Allow to soak overnight. Strain & rinse.
- Place All ingredients in blender
- Place cheese cloth over bowl, pour liquid mix over.
- Squeeze all liquid out of cheese cloth.
- Viola! Fresh Homemade Almond Milk
- Save the pulp! Make Almond Macaroons
- Cheese Cloth
- Easy to find at local supermarkets/health food stores
- Container to store milk
The foods we put into our body as as important as the thoughts in., the movements we take, and each breathe. We are surrounded by choice. Choosing to bring more simplicity into our lives can help to bring a sense of calm and peace. Simplify your thoughts, chant it with me “Yummmmmmmmmmmmm”, choose simply foods (food in as close to it’s natural state as possible). Choose simple kind thoughts and actions to fuel your soul and your belly.
Have a great recipe? Share it in the comments below. Want to know more about how to prepare simple and healthy meals? Let us know by commenting below with questions.
Vegan. Gluten Free. Clean Eating. Yogi Approved. Simple Food.